Bravado - 2x12" extension cab
The perfect 2x12" cab to give your amp the most balanced and responsive voice.
The perfect 2x12" cab to give your amp the most balanced and responsive voice.
Many people think that an extension cab is just a box with a couple of speakers in it, they couldn’t be more wrong! When designing the Bravado amp Brian Wampler knew that a standard speaker cabinet would not work as they are all voiced for amps that have strong defined EQ curves. Because the Bravado relies on much more open and flexible range of frequencies, the cab HAD to be something that would encourage that, something that would bring it all out and make the amp sing.
The Wampler Bravado 2×12 Cabinet is a 2×12”closed (with removable port to give it an more open response, with wider bass, if needed) back extension cabinet. Built with tongue and groove Baltic Birch construction to deliver the bass, mid response, high end clarity and clear distinct tone, Brian found that this construction and choice of materials kept the weight down while retaining the sold construction you would expect from a Wampler product.
At its heart lies 2 Celestion G12M-65 Creamback 16 Ohm speakers. Brian spent so long choosing the speakers we can’t actually remember how long it took, it just seemed to go on forever. Every speaker you could imagine was installed, tested, tested again, compared to the others and then tested again. All the time, he kept coming back to the Creamback..
The reason he kept coming back to it was it is the only one that could give the response and clarity he demanded for the Bravado. As the speakers are high head room and do not break up as fast as others, they bring a full low end depth which complements the warm and vocal mid range, expressive upper mids and sweet, refined, clear and distinct highs.
The last thing Brian wanted, once we had found the perfect construction material and speaker (and everything else of course), was to finish the cab with regular (boring) and standard (predictable) grill clothe. We found some from an unusual source (you won’t find this on any other cab) that not only looks real cool, is totally unique, extremely hardwearing and durable but doesn’t get in the way of the tone more than absolutely necessary.
As with all Wampler cabinets, over-sized 12-gauge speaker wire is soldered between the speaker and terminal, assuring you capture every ounce of valuable tone. The Bravado 2x12ext is handcrafted with pride in the USA and designed to withstand the rigors of the road.
- Tongue and Grove multiply Baltic Birch cabinet
- 2x Celestion G12M-65 speakers for maximum depth and clarity
- Nominal Impedance – 16ohms
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: Length: 29.75", Width: 12", Height: 19"
- Weight: 52lbs
WAMPLER LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Thank you for choosing WAMPLER. We at Wampler take great pride in an extremely thorough testing procedure, which is implemented on each product prior to shipment. In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your amplifier, please refer to warranty below. Wampler stands behind our products like no other and we’re here to help you!
AMPLIFIERS: Wampler offers a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser that a Wampler amplifier will be free from defects in material and workmanship. A dated sales receipt will establish coverage under this warranty, PLEASE KEEP YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE TO USE YOUR WARRANTY. This warranty does not cover service or parts to repair damage caused by accident, neglect, abuse, normal wear, disaster, misuse, abuse, over-powering, negligence, inadequate packing or shipping procedures and service, repair or any modifications to the product which have not been authorized or approved by Wampler in writing. ANY MODIFICATION TO THE AMPLIFIER WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY. If this product is defective in materials or workmanship as warranted above, your sole remedy shall be repair or replacement by Wampler as provided below.
CAUTION: Do NOT attempt to repair, modify or service your amplifier by yourself!!!Please read the instruction manual for all safety notifications, warnings and instructions. Wampler, like all tube amplifiers, has extremely high voltages that can cause serious injury or death. Do not remove the chassis from the amplifier. All repair and service work must be performed by Wampler or an authorized service center of Wampler. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
TUBES: Wampler warrants the original purchaser that the specific tubes used in Wampler will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the original date of purchase. A dated sales receipt will establish coverage under this warranty. This tube warranty will automatically terminate 90 days after the original retail sales date. This tube warranty is in lieu of all other expressed warranties. If tubes fail within the 90 day warranty period your sole remedy shall be replacement of tubes as provided below.
RETURN PROCEDURES: In the unlikely event that a defect occurs please call us at 765-352-8626.In most cases we can help you diagnose the problem over the phone. If a product must be sent to us, please follow the procedure outlined below.
- Defective products must be shipped, together with proof of purchase, freight pre-paid and insured to the Authorized Wampler Service Center or directly to Wampler.
- If a product must be returned to Wampler for warranty replacement/repair, a Return Authorization Number must be obtained from our Customer Service Department prior to shipping the product.
- Please contact Wampler Customer Service Department for the Authorized Wampler Service Center nearest you.
- Products must be shipped in their original packaging or its equivalent; in any case, the risk of loss or damage in transit is to be borne by the purchaser.
- The Return Authorization Number must appear in large print directly below the shipping address.
- Always include a brief description of the defect, along with your correct return address and telephone number.
- When calling to inquire about a returned product, always refer to the Return Authorization Number.
If Wampler determines that the unit was defective in materials or workmanship at any time during the warranty period, Wampler has the option of repairing or replacing the product at no additional charge, except as set forth below.
- All replaced parts become a property of Wampler. Products replaced or repaired under this warranty will be returned via ground shipping within the United States or Canada - freight prepaid.
- Wampler is not responsible for costs associated with expedited shipping, either to Wampler or the return of the product to the customer. All warranty repairs outside the United States and Canada must be directed to the dealer or distributor from which you purchased the product.
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE: In no event will Wampler be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use of any Wampler product, even if a Wampler dealer has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any other claim by any other party. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION: Please complete the warranty registration online at www.RegisterYourWampler.com within (10) ten days of the date of purchase so that we may contact you directly in the event a safety notification issued in accordance with the 1972 Consumer Product Safety Act.
Please remember to register your pedal as soon as possible after purchase at the following web page to ensure quicker service if you should ever need to make a warranty claim: www.RegisterYourWampler.com