Bravado - Head 40w
40w All Tube Hand-Wired in USA Amplifier.
40w All Tube Hand-Wired in USA Amplifier.
Brian Wampler, best known for his unique line of boutique pedals, has been testing, tweaking and modifying amps for years. While pedals shape tone, an amplifier is at the heart of the signal chain, because no matter what guitar, cables and pedals you’re using, all of it funnels through the focal point of the amp - the “gateway” for unleashing tone to the world.
In 2010, Brian worked in conjunction with Kevin Shaw, of Shaw Amplifiers, to create 5 Brownface-style amp heads which were sold to a select few. Since then, Brian has been working on designing his own amplifier top down with the goal of creating the ultimate pedal platform amp.
Many amps today sound great, but not quite there in terms of great tone AND flexibility. Others offer a strong and focused voicing, but are not always flexible with pedals; and, most amps marketed as “clean platforms”, are plagued by EQ's that significantly effect the sound of the pedals being fed into them. On many amps, the FX loops either sucks tone or makes pedals sound brighter than they really are. Wampler's Bravado provides the solution for guitar players who entrust pedals for their tone.
The Bravado is the ultimate pedal platform amp designed so that no matter what overdrive, distortion, or fuzz pedal you put in front of it, it will deliver jaw drooping tone. Even broken down and beat up distortion pedals will come to life with the Bravado. Brian designed the input to make chorus, flange, phase, and univibe effects sound lush and more responsive… delays and reverbs will jump out with a depth and purity that is lost in other amps. Couple that with a special active effects loop, designed in cooperation with the one and only Dave Friedman, and you’ll notice that putting the effects in the loop bring a whole new meaning to “purity of tone”.
The Bravado is hand wired in the USA using premium hand selected components. With a full and balanced EQ, it has a full range and touch sensitive level response at any volume. A multi- position bright switch allows you to adjust the right amount of chime, and sculpts the top end to sound just right with your pedals. The fat switch adds a midrange bump for a bit more overall midrange boost, to help you cut through the mix. The high headroom 6L6 output stage delivers big and full bottom end, even with a 1x12 cabinet.
|Dimension (L x W x H)||24 x 12 x 14 Inch|
- Wide Range Bass, Middle, Treble
- 6 position bright switch allows dialling it just the right amount of chime
- Friedman designed effects loops
- 12ax7 in the preamp
- 12at7 phase inverter
- 6L6 power tubes
- 5AR4 rectifier tube
- Handwired in USA
- Dimensions: Length: 20", Width: 9", Height: 9"
- Weight: 28lbs
WAMPLER LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Thank you for choosing WAMPLER. We at Wampler take great pride in an extremely thorough testing procedure, which is implemented on each product prior to shipment. In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your amplifier, please refer to warranty below. Wampler stands behind our products like no other and we’re here to help you!
AMPLIFIERS: Wampler offers a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser that a Wampler amplifier will be free from defects in material and workmanship. A dated sales receipt will establish coverage under this warranty, PLEASE KEEP YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE TO USE YOUR WARRANTY. This warranty does not cover service or parts to repair damage caused by accident, neglect, abuse, normal wear, disaster, misuse, abuse, over-powering, negligence, inadequate packing or shipping procedures and service, repair or any modifications to the product which have not been authorized or approved by Wampler in writing. ANY MODIFICATION TO THE AMPLIFIER WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY. If this product is defective in materials or workmanship as warranted above, your sole remedy shall be repair or replacement by Wampler as provided below.
CAUTION: Do NOT attempt to repair, modify or service your amplifier by yourself!!!Please read the instruction manual for all safety notifications, warnings and instructions. Wampler, like all tube amplifiers, has extremely high voltages that can cause serious injury or death. Do not remove the chassis from the amplifier. All repair and service work must be performed by Wampler or an authorized service center of Wampler. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
TUBES: Wampler warrants the original purchaser that the specific tubes used in Wampler will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the original date of purchase. A dated sales receipt will establish coverage under this warranty. This tube warranty will automatically terminate 90 days after the original retail sales date. This tube warranty is in lieu of all other expressed warranties. If tubes fail within the 90 day warranty period your sole remedy shall be replacement of tubes as provided below.
RETURN PROCEDURES: In the unlikely event that a defect occurs please call us at 765-352-8626.In most cases we can help you diagnose the problem over the phone. If a product must be sent to us, please follow the procedure outlined below.
- Defective products must be shipped, together with proof of purchase, freight pre-paid and insured to the Authorized Wampler Service Center or directly to Wampler.
- If a product must be returned to Wampler for warranty replacement/repair, a Return Authorization Number must be obtained from our Customer Service Department prior to shipping the product.
- Please contact Wampler Customer Service Department for the Authorized Wampler Service Center nearest you.
- Products must be shipped in their original packaging or its equivalent; in any case, the risk of loss or damage in transit is to be borne by the purchaser.
- The Return Authorization Number must appear in large print directly below the shipping address.
- Always include a brief description of the defect, along with your correct return address and telephone number.
- When calling to inquire about a returned product, always refer to the Return Authorization Number.
If Wampler determines that the unit was defective in materials or workmanship at any time during the warranty period, Wampler has the option of repairing or replacing the product at no additional charge, except as set forth below.
- All replaced parts become a property of Wampler. Products replaced or repaired under this warranty will be returned via ground shipping within the United States or Canada - freight prepaid.
- Wampler is not responsible for costs associated with expedited shipping, either to Wampler or the return of the product to the customer. All warranty repairs outside the United States and Canada must be directed to the dealer or distributor from which you purchased the product.
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE: In no event will Wampler be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use of any Wampler product, even if a Wampler dealer has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any other claim by any other party. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION: Please complete the warranty registration online at www.RegisterYourWampler.com within (10) ten days of the date of purchase so that we may contact you directly in the event a safety notification issued in accordance with the 1972 Consumer Product Safety Act.
Please remember to register your pedal as soon as possible after purchase at the following web page to ensure quicker service if you should ever need to make a warranty claim: www.RegisterYourWampler.com